I paid but have not received a subscription

Sep 12, 2016
Hey all, about an 5 min ago I paid a subscription for 1-month use bitcoin, but so far have not received a subscription, is this normal? or is there cause for concern?

p.s. I copied this post by making a change because I have the same problem.

Are you sure it went through? Our logs don't have you in them at all.

I hope I understood you correctly. 1CnHJXv7ash2ab5R7rY1pa5bBudrTCbdLR
How long will this problem be solved?

The payment is in the process of being confirmed. At this moment in time, the transaction is unconfirmed (see: https://blockchain.info/address/1Ej2QFHUqotX5VcZUgCHfHM1CNT5tY18cB). Generally once the payment has been confirmed at least once the system will automatically upgrade your account.

I will monitor it and let you know more when further information is made available.

Thanks for the help in solving the problem. We are waiting for news.

If you've been in a similar situation I would like to ask. How long have solved this problem? At least approximately

I have received an email from BitPay stating that your payment may be invalid because it has taken longer than one hour to be confirmed by the BitCoin network. The email states that this is usually caused by problems with the bitcoin wallet or service being used to send the payment.

BitPay will continue to monitor the issue and alert me if your payment is confirmed in the future. If it is confirmed you will be automatically upgraded at that time.

What service did you use to make the payment?

I have received an email from BitPay stating that your payment may be invalid because it has taken longer than one hour to be confirmed by the BitCoin network. The email states that this is usually caused by problems with the bitcoin wallet or service being used to send the payment.

BitPay will continue to monitor the issue and alert me if your payment is confirmed in the future. If it is confirmed you will be automatically upgraded at that time.

What service did you use to make the payment?

i use bitpay.com or what did you mean?

It looks like your payment has just been confirmed and you were automatically upgraded as expected.