is this safe to buy and use?

Ensage sucks willy.. So many people go there and end up here for life.
Just glad you found Hake when you did, saved you allot of money and bans.
you are totally right, i came from ensage to hake in 2015 and after ensage got his new "vac protector" back in the days there was some month where i used both because of the lack of scripts, but then nearly every user at ensage got banned but not me (im still wondering) and i totally quitted ensage
the support was also really bad, at hake u mostly get help within minutes

since then followed the usually "cheater mechanics" dont play obvious, wait after an update because of possibility of a detection, check forum

Last edited:
Ensage sucks willy.. So many people go there and end up here for life.
Just glad you found Hake when you did, saved you allot of money and bans.
thank you for the details.. yeah i wasted lot of money for the paid assembly "meepo , tinker and Arc" bcoz in ensage the paid assembly is more expensive than the subscription

¿está seguro? Recibí la prohibición permanente en mi cuenta principal por ensage después de 3 meses y me gustaría saber si es seguro usar merluza o si también me prohibieron.

¿también hay información de tp catcher y superposición como mensaje?
hola hermano te comento algo? yo uso hake.me durante muchos años y nunca me habian baneado una cuenta en todo este tiempo te podria decir como 5 a 7 años creo yo
Pero despuesde este parche señuelo que no s pusieron una trampa a todos nosostros a mi tambien me dieron el famoso vac en mi cuenta primaria.