Dota 2 My review after 1 week, (DO NOT BUY ENSAGE)

May 14, 2019
i tried hake for a week. i was an ensage user for 2 months

Hake is so much better than ensage, Why?
-the scripts are so good and you dont have to pay for overpriced scripts that dont sometimes work (talking about ensage)
-staff is very responsive (shout out to frog, my man!)
-quite cheap,( if could go down for a little it would be so much affordable, especially if you live in SEA)
-You can freeze subscription if you arent gonna use it for sometime
-its very stable unlike ensage, ensage crashes ALOT.

This is the best cheat for dota.

How to freeze the subscription guys? I’m going often to long trips and it’s always sad that I don’t use the cheat for couple weeks, it’s waste of money for me then.

lucky for me just subs ensage just for 1 week. before this im using nthack bcoz ez for me..right now just see hake.me seem like nthack then i will use hake in the future

hi dear
i tried hake for a week. i was an ensage user for 2 months

Hake is so much better than ensage, Why?
-the scripts are so good and you dont have to pay for overpriced scripts that dont sometimes work (talking about ensage)
-staff is very responsive (shout out to frog, my man!)
-quite cheap,( if could go down for a little it would be so much affordable, especially if you live in SEA)
-You can freeze subscription if you arent gonna use it for sometime
-its very stable unlike ensage, ensage crashes ALOT.

This is the best cheat for dota.
before i see your post i buy ensage account for 2 week and i lost my main account only after 6 days playing !!! can you tell me for sure this cheat is safe and dont make my account ban again and again and again :( its neet to i change my mac address ?

hi dear

before i see your post i buy ensage account for 2 week and i lost my main account only after 6 days playing !!! can you tell me for sure this cheat is safe and dont make my account ban again and again and again :( its neet to i change my mac address ?

I think no any "CHEAT" in the world is safe.

In my opinion, I use hake for almost 1 year and I lost my first acc after use this for 3 months by playing too agressive and use all IMBA script like auto disable or etc. After that I start to turn SAFE MODE on and dont use any auto script until now my second acc still not banned.

Hake is safe enough if you dont use it too agressive.

PS. for safe you should change your mac address or IP adress or both everytime after get banned

In my opinion, I use hake for almost 1 year and I lost my first acc after use this for 3 months by playing too agressive and use all IMBA script like auto disable or etc. After that I start to turn SAFE MODE on and dont use any auto script until now my second acc still not banned.

PS. for safe you should change your mac address or IP adress or both everytime after get banned
so its not a cheat if i disabel all script for exampel i must disabel auto last hit or autohook and more funy scripts ? can you tell me better i need rank up accunts fast so i need cheat for help me last hit and auto some spels becuse my net is bad and also i am not so fast player

playing same acc 3 years no ban

so its not a cheat if i disabel all script for exampel i must disabel auto last hit or autohook and more funy scripts ? can you tell me better i need rank up accunts fast so i need cheat for help me last hit and auto some spels becuse my net is bad and also i am not so fast player
actually I mean only auto defend script like auto euls or something like that. I use Foo's script like every features execpt dodgeIT and creepblocker and everything work perfect.

I can show you my script settings after I finish my work.

Reactions: wold98
actually I mean only auto defend script like auto euls or something like that. I use Foo's script like every features execpt dodgeIT and creepblocker and everything work perfect.

I can show you my script settings after I finish my work.
Ofc realy tank you , I am very upset after my account is baned ( i use Ensage )and I have no fun in the house and I want to have fun with Dota 2, so thank you for giving me clear information so that I can get an account. Also, the cost of $ 8 is not cheap for me.