Dota 2 Phantom Assassin - Easy GG

Sep 28, 2015
7ba7efa906f2e92d2c6abe0e9f5671e5.png

f5edf629c266a936e034a433c5cc454b.png

2c2507b123e3f43c26f18e67006fa653.png

This software makes it almost too easy.

Last Hit/Crit = 95% Perfect
Map ESP allows you to almost never get ganked and get an idea where invis units are.
Zoom Hack: Actually works

Only issue i've come across.
Auto Zeus Ult: 8/10; Reasoning it doesn't have an if statement if the opponent has the shadow shammy grave spell on the hero. (If hero hero has the buff shallow graves then don't zues ult target with X hp)

Edit*
I'll have to add these devs are absolutely fantastic. They read all the suggestions and reviews, then try to improve on those suggestions.
They already implemented the Shallow Graves issue I pointed out.

Changelog
c7c39624f6f45aabee349bb64f2bdb0c.png

Last edited:
how is crit PA good? bcs everytime u press the crit button he delay his animation attack so many times and it can lead to not kill the enemy. I still dont know why its good.

how is crit PA good? bcs everytime u press the crit button he delay his animation attack so many times and it can lead to not kill the enemy. I still dont know why its good.

The animation is very fast and it cancels it until it happens. Just try it you'll see :)

It works extremely well if your latency is low. It works well at the second and third level of Coup de Grace because you're doing more damage than if you were to just attack normally. When playing, you need to analyze the situation you are in and decide if crit hacking is going to work well in that situation.

I usually only use it if it's a sneak attack on a hero, or if that hero is slowed or stunned. I don't usually use it when chasing a hero. I think it helps me solo Roshan much earlier than normal too.

Me personally, I have a 73% winrate with PA (80% in 6.84, 88 games). Just over 100 games with her. I usually farm a ton in my games before going out and crit hacking heroes. Though, a ganking PA can work well too.

Reactions: The Doctor
Haha, Normal skill breket..
To ez without any hack..

7ba7efa906f2e92d2c6abe0e9f5671e5.png

f5edf629c266a936e034a433c5cc454b.png

2c2507b123e3f43c26f18e67006fa653.png

This software makes it almost too easy.

Last Hit/Crit = 95% Perfect
Map ESP allows you to almost never get ganked and get an idea where invis units are.
Zoom Hack: Actually works

Only issue i've come across.
Auto Zeus Ult: 8/10; Reasoning it doesn't have an if statement if the opponent has the shadow shammy grave spell on the hero. (If hero hero has the buff shallow graves then don't zues ult target with X hp)

Edit*
I'll have to add these devs are absolutely fantastic. They read all the suggestions and reviews, then try to improve on those suggestions.
They already implemented the Shallow Graves issue I pointed out.

Changelog
c7c39624f6f45aabee349bb64f2bdb0c.png
Thanks

how does crit work i press atack on the enemy and then press x and nothing happends .
You have to hold the button down and right click the enemy. It currently only works on Chaos Knight and Juggernaut. Also, X is the last hit hot key. Z is the default crit hack hot key.

i changed the buttons so for PA doesn t work anymore that s what i wanted to know .

Thank you

I tried aswell jugg and ck they don t work . Any sugestions ?

Last edited:
i changed the buttons so for PA doesn t work anymore that s what i wanted to know .

Thank you

I tried aswell jugg and ck they don t work . Any sugestions ?
They won't work if they are also bound to something in game.