Please make a lifetime purchase option!

kawaii

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Mar 2, 2015
There will never be a lifetime purchase option. I am looking into possibly having automatic recurring payments (opt-in of course), or being able to extend your subscription before it expires. The lifetime option doesn't fall in line with me and @stephanie 's ideals of affordable cheats without all the gimmicks.

Oct 4, 2015
Imo, it should be the same payment methods.. But a little bit more expensive so there is less chance for most things to get patched as then everyone can't get the hack.. Or a detection method that if anyone does share the hack or post it on sites like reddit then they should get banned from the hack..

You should make a rules section and state that the program should not be used while streaming etc.

singh

Seller
Dota 2
Oct 27, 2015
You can play to pay.. You play dota with this, get skins and middle man through me. I take skins as subscription payments. Have a few people here to vouch and elsewhere. :)

Reactions: braaaxaxa
Sep 13, 2015
How about 3 monthly, 6 monthly and yearly subscription with discount? That would be enticing!

Nov 13, 2015
You can play to pay.. You play dota with this, get skins and middle man through me. I take skins as subscription payments. Have a few people here to vouch and elsewhere. :)
Why wouldn't you say this earlier? lol
I'm interested, PM me your skype to chat, I'd like to extend my subscription soon.

Gleb

Dota 2
Oct 27, 2015
There will never be a lifetime purchase option. I am looking into possibly having automatic recurring payments (opt-in of course), or being able to extend your subscription before it expires. The lifetime option doesn't fall in line with me and @stephanie 's ideals of affordable cheats without all the gimmicks.
can you make 3 monthly, 6 monthly and 12 monthly subscription?

Reactions: Jpn823