Please make a lifetime purchase option!

There will never be a lifetime purchase option. I am looking into possibly having automatic recurring payments (opt-in of course), or being able to extend your subscription before it expires. The lifetime option doesn't fall in line with me and @stephanie 's ideals of affordable cheats without all the gimmicks.

Imo, it should be the same payment methods.. But a little bit more expensive so there is less chance for most things to get patched as then everyone can't get the hack.. Or a detection method that if anyone does share the hack or post it on sites like reddit then they should get banned from the hack..

You should make a rules section and state that the program should not be used while streaming etc.

You can play to pay.. You play dota with this, get skins and middle man through me. I take skins as subscription payments. Have a few people here to vouch and elsewhere. :)

Reactions: braaaxaxa
How about 3 monthly, 6 monthly and yearly subscription with discount? That would be enticing!

You can play to pay.. You play dota with this, get skins and middle man through me. I take skins as subscription payments. Have a few people here to vouch and elsewhere. :)
Why wouldn't you say this earlier? lol
I'm interested, PM me your skype to chat, I'd like to extend my subscription soon.

There will never be a lifetime purchase option. I am looking into possibly having automatic recurring payments (opt-in of course), or being able to extend your subscription before it expires. The lifetime option doesn't fall in line with me and @stephanie 's ideals of affordable cheats without all the gimmicks.
can you make 3 monthly, 6 monthly and 12 monthly subscription?

Reactions: Jpn823