Dota 2 Review after 10 days of testing different champions

Nov 6, 2019
To be honest i started playing dota2 only a couple months ago and i still have a lot to learn about the game. Back then i got ensage but switched to hake recently cause i heard of some bans there (although i was personally not banned). Anyway, the impression i got so far is that hake is better, better fps, more champion's scripts and better orbwalker for me. Also i got good support from frog for the initial ''set up''. Last but not least a big thanx to Asoji for sharing his config, expecially if you are new to the game it will save you a lot of time trying to figure out what are the best settings. You should definitely check it out here:
https://hake.me/forums/threads/ready-to-play-cfg-build-upd-19-10-19.19229/

Nov 6, 2019
My top3 at minute are zeus, lina, axe but since i'm noob to the game i need to do a lot more of testing...;) Btw if anyone wanna play together pm me to make arrangements.

kraneqqq

Scripter
Subscriber
Sep 3, 2018
Romania
github.com
To be honest i started playing dota2 only a couple months ago and i still have a lot to learn about the game. Back then i got ensage but switched to hake recently cause i heard of some bans there (although i was personally not banned). Anyway, the impression i got so far is that hake is better, better fps, more champion's scripts and better orbwalker for me. Also i got good support from frog for the initial ''set up''. Last but not least a big thanx to Asoji for sharing his config, expecially if you are new to the game it will save you a lot of time trying to figure out what are the best settings. You should definitely check it out here:
https://hake.me/forums/threads/ready-to-play-cfg-build-upd-19-10-19.19229/
the fps drops there are because of the evader from idcnoob, the paid version removes all the lag but it's $20 but he deserves it, he's a good scripter

Cowmaster

Subscriber
Jul 5, 2019
the fps drops there are because of the evader from idcnoob, the paid version removes all the lag but it's $20 but he deserves it, he's a good scripter
No the FPS drops are because of ensage. Also with Zero Scripts Ensage eat massive FPS.
What is IdcNoob doing now?

Dec 26, 2019
Hell
Idc will never work with hake, a person is aimed at the highest income and hake in this regard will not suit him in any way. Purely my opinion