Dota 2 Review after 10 days of testing different champions

Nov 6, 2019
To be honest i started playing dota2 only a couple months ago and i still have a lot to learn about the game. Back then i got ensage but switched to hake recently cause i heard of some bans there (although i was personally not banned). Anyway, the impression i got so far is that hake is better, better fps, more champion's scripts and better orbwalker for me. Also i got good support from frog for the initial ''set up''. Last but not least a big thanx to Asoji for sharing his config, expecially if you are new to the game it will save you a lot of time trying to figure out what are the best settings. You should definitely check it out here:
https://hake.me/forums/threads/ready-to-play-cfg-build-upd-19-10-19.19229/

My top3 at minute are zeus, lina, axe but since i'm noob to the game i need to do a lot more of testing...;) Btw if anyone wanna play together pm me to make arrangements.

To be honest i started playing dota2 only a couple months ago and i still have a lot to learn about the game. Back then i got ensage but switched to hake recently cause i heard of some bans there (although i was personally not banned). Anyway, the impression i got so far is that hake is better, better fps, more champion's scripts and better orbwalker for me. Also i got good support from frog for the initial ''set up''. Last but not least a big thanx to Asoji for sharing his config, expecially if you are new to the game it will save you a lot of time trying to figure out what are the best settings. You should definitely check it out here:
https://hake.me/forums/threads/ready-to-play-cfg-build-upd-19-10-19.19229/
the fps drops there are because of the evader from idcnoob, the paid version removes all the lag but it's $20 but he deserves it, he's a good scripter

the fps drops there are because of the evader from idcnoob, the paid version removes all the lag but it's $20 but he deserves it, he's a good scripter
No the FPS drops are because of ensage. Also with Zero Scripts Ensage eat massive FPS.
What is IdcNoob doing now?

Idc will never work with hake, a person is aimed at the highest income and hake in this regard will not suit him in any way. Purely my opinion