Thinking about returning. Few questions.

Feb 11, 2017
Hi there,

Im thinking about returning after 2 years and i have some questions.

1. Were there any bans for the cheat? Vac detections?
2. Is it easily detected on replay? I remember like a year ago or so it was possible to spot a cheater because on replay his mouse would be above hero or something like that.
3. Is f00 still active?

kraneqqq

Scripter
Subscriber
Sep 3, 2018
Romania
github.com
1.no VAC only server-side anticheat detecting stuff resulting in tones of people getting banned (me included, tho i played with no humanizer for 500 hours or so lmao)
2. https://prnt.sc/10jiygg use my settings, i have watched my replayes with slowed down speed to see if the mouse flickers or moves around weird and this is the most legit i think it is, nobody will sus you, but don't be like me and move the camera to enemy jungle when it's not warded lmao

Dec 26, 2019
Hell
lol, I look like krane is the most legitimate cheater. For the sake of interest, I set these values and turned on the debug humanizer so that you can see how it works. Result = it is impossible to perform any combo at all, no automation functions, and I checked this on the value of orders 10. As I understand it, this is for those who use only visual functions

Afpire93

Subscriber
Dec 26, 2018
Just a question. Recently I stopped hake for 3 weeks due to incoming exams but will be coming back soon. I saw that there were youtube and on reddit, there are cheats of making players lose control of their heroes. Is there a cheat here in hake now?

kraneqqq

Scripter
Subscriber
Sep 3, 2018
Romania
github.com
Just a question. Recently I stopped hake for 3 weeks due to incoming exams but will be coming back soon. I saw that there were youtube and on reddit, there are cheats of making players lose control of their heroes. Is there a cheat here in hake now?
if the code is garbage, yea