Thinking about returning. Few questions.

Feb 11, 2017
Hi there,

Im thinking about returning after 2 years and i have some questions.

1. Were there any bans for the cheat? Vac detections?
2. Is it easily detected on replay? I remember like a year ago or so it was possible to spot a cheater because on replay his mouse would be above hero or something like that.
3. Is f00 still active?

1.no VAC only server-side anticheat detecting stuff resulting in tones of people getting banned (me included, tho i played with no humanizer for 500 hours or so lmao)
2. https://prnt.sc/10jiygg use my settings, i have watched my replayes with slowed down speed to see if the mouse flickers or moves around weird and this is the most legit i think it is, nobody will sus you, but don't be like me and move the camera to enemy jungle when it's not warded lmao

lol, I look like krane is the most legitimate cheater. For the sake of interest, I set these values and turned on the debug humanizer so that you can see how it works. Result = it is impossible to perform any combo at all, no automation functions, and I checked this on the value of orders 10. As I understand it, this is for those who use only visual functions

Just a question. Recently I stopped hake for 3 weeks due to incoming exams but will be coming back soon. I saw that there were youtube and on reddit, there are cheats of making players lose control of their heroes. Is there a cheat here in hake now?

Just a question. Recently I stopped hake for 3 weeks due to incoming exams but will be coming back soon. I saw that there were youtube and on reddit, there are cheats of making players lose control of their heroes. Is there a cheat here in hake now?
if the code is garbage, yea