What feature do you find most useful ?

Jun 16, 2016
Hey guys, I am a 5.5k player and I am wondering what feature do you find really useful ? I really dont need all the auto last hit / pudge hook / zeus steal features so I was wondering if there is anything that helps experienced players ? For example I like the auto camp stacking thing, is it still working ?

vbe, aegis/rune snacher (when enemies on rosh and u play storm spirit, ez steal aegis)
sry for bad eng.

Thanks guys, I didn't know visible on enemy still works. Also can anyone explain how exactly the aegis/rune snatcher works ?

Thanks guys, I didn't know visible on enemy still works. Also can anyone explain how exactly the aegis/rune snatcher works ?
Autoclick on rune/aegis if they are, faster then humans reaction :)
Great works on storm spirit and other invis heroes, when enemies on rosh.

is anything that helps experienced players ? For example I like the auto camp stacking thing, is it still working ?

5.5k mmr and don't know how to stack camps? lol

Anyway on topic: by far the best option is knowing when I'm visible to the enemy. Also knowing sunstrikes, torrents, mirana's arrows is a big advantage. Everything else, like orb walking and auto last hitting, is for 500 mmr players.
Oh yeah auto hex can be epic, too, but I still prefer not to use it.

-visible by enemy
-rune snatcher (specially when im playing hero with invis at the start of the game i will position on enemy rune they will be surprised how fast i got the rune without clicking lol)
-i like the auto dagon when the hero is killable by dagon burst, they are calling me now KS lord.. lmao.

5.5k mmr and don't know how to stack camps? lol

Anyway on topic: by far the best option is knowing when I'm visible to the enemy. Also knowing sunstrikes, torrents, mirana's arrows is a big advantage. Everything else, like orb walking and auto last hitting, is for 500 mmr players.
Oh yeah auto hex can be epic, too, but I still prefer not to use it.

Did I ever say I don't know how to stack ? Have you tried stacking 4 camps with NP's treants in the same time ? That's what I find useful, sunstrike sounds good and how do you know mirana's arrow ?
do you see it even in fog or ?

Did I ever say I don't know how to stack ? Have you tried stacking 4 camps with NP's treants in the same time ? That's what I find useful, sunstrike sounds good and how do you know mirana's arrow ?
do you see it even in fog or ?
It's a feature in the program. You can see enemy torrent, sunstrike normally, while the arrow being used is displayed on the minimap with Mirana's icon in the fog, plus there is a red dashed vector that shows where the arrow is going. It also shows a few things in fog, like teleports, making Pudge a nightmare pick vs Tinker or camping tp's with him at towers. The funny part is, nobody ever except 1 guy in 9 months, has ever suspected me of cheating.