Best config for new player and pro player

i still remember the first time i using hake, and i have no idea how does the script work, until i found this guys name bang ucup 😄 and he teach me from 0 until 100 lol, honestly this guy was really patient to teach someone, if he doesn't teach me than i will give up and never subs hake and using script anymore because i thought using script so complicated things, but when the times goes and now i have rekt all the other opponent on the game using the script because of bang ucup settings, the script is so simple you only need to press "SPACE" and aim the cursor on the opponent and VOILA! you can see the magic😄 and you will look like topson owning someone hahaha and last but not least i think hake need to support someone like this guy, because without this guy i think other newbie people will thought so confused using the script and will not manage to subs hake for another month again, and also the payment can use indonesian bank, its help alot, and not much people on the asean have paypal account

Reactions: Penjualhakeindo
The config is very helpful for beginners, I've always bought hake from this seller, very helpful, kind, and experienced. Thanks for all this times, can't imagine playing dota without hake anymore.