Best config for new player and pro player

Hey again. Will u update ur cfg and scripts in this thread or we can find it somewhere else in the future?
Ty in advance.

in the folder hanya config 2 config What and for what? and there is also Rage config what is it?

And why is it all-inclusive in the scasio in the kunka section. and the ulti space button. Click on it or hold it. Nothing happens?

1 year & still counting.. using hake for rank.. here the good news.. i never got ban.. now my rank is ancient 4. Thx hake for make my dota so much fun cheat
You been using this one brother? and still no ban? if you ain't got imma surely trying this one from today itself.

thanks for the work bro! can i save my skins from other config i spent two hours making skins then i lost them all when i changed to new config. Also what is the difference between "mode aman" and "tes baru"?

thanks for the work bro! can i save my skins from other config i spent two hours making skins then i lost them all when i changed to new config. Also what is the difference between "mode aman" and "tes baru"?
just use tes baru = rage mode ( need adjustment uncheck auto disable and check safe mode)
mode aman = safe mode ( still bugged)