Dota 2 Reborn (Source 2) Hack, Now With x64 Support!

It still works. Unfortunately, we don't offer free trials.

I read the list of hacks and I see the date and is 2015, have not created more hacks of more heroes ?, I see that lack of prediction of wards of enemies, and if there is clock that is my favorite hero?,And I do not see axe in the list
And a hack that shows the skills of the enemies with their cooldows that they lack and all that?

Last edited:
I read the list of hacks and I see the date and is 2015, have not created more hacks of more heroes ?, I see that lack of prediction of wards of enemies, and if there is clock that is my favorite hero?,And I do not see axe in the list
And a hack that shows the skills of the enemies with their cooldows that they lack and all that?
It has got it all, to be able to view "up to date" threads/scripts etc you need to pay first.

¿El hack con la fecha 15/08/17 está funcionando? Si es así, me gustaría pagar. Otra consulta, el hack se actualiza por sí mismo?

It's always working. If not after a new patch there is a few hour downtime and then it will work again. Plus, you can always ask for a refund.

The Lasthit seems really off. Also the fact that you stand still while last hitting isnt really useful. Does the orbwalker work well at the moment? cant seem to get it working. Does this script have compatibility issues with Foos last hit script?

The Lasthit seems really off. Also the fact that you stand still while last hitting isnt really useful. Does the orbwalker work well at the moment? cant seem to get it working. Does this script have compatibility issues with Foos last hit script?
Another thing is that you don't know how to use the last hit

If you use the last hit key, you can attack a creep, when you see the creep have half of life you just hold the last hit key to make the last hit.

Go to the main page and refresh the page. There is a huge download section between the public and the private section.

Hey, i dont have paypal nor bitpay. Can i use Paymentwall? its so easy pls add paymentwall to your payment please

can i buy this for dota 2 skins too? i cant post a new discussion or topic. PLEASE REPLY ASAP. i need to get this cheat ASAP