Dota 2 Reborn (Source 2) Hack, Now With x64 Support!

Dude, there is no csgo hack from hake.me. Go to the off topic. There is a user who is a reseller for a csgo hack. But this has nothing to do with hake.

I'm from Brazil, is it possible to buy a hack for dota 2?

I am using the help of a translator to write this message, so I'm sorry if it gets kind of hard to understand ...
I wonder if the hack for Dota 2 is working perfectly, without risk of receiving punishment.

Thank you,
waiting for answer

I'm from Brazil, is it possible to buy a hack for dota 2?

I am using the help of a translator to write this message, so I'm sorry if it gets kind of hard to understand ...
I wonder if the hack for Dota 2 is working perfectly, without risk of receiving punishment.

Thank you,
waiting for answer
its working, and no, no detection

August 18, 2016: We now have a new beta client, with full x64 and x86 support!

Also comes with a full scripting system for user scripts.

Current features:
  • Ability Cooldown ESP
  • Illusion ESP (makes the real hero glow yellow and float in the air)
  • Mana Bars / Mana ESP (displays mana bars on enemy heroes)
  • Last Hit (default key X)
  • Crit Hack (default key Z)Patched
  • Shadowraze Aimbot (default key V)
  • Auto Remote Mines Detonator (uses minimum amount to kill a hero. Uses Force Staff too)
  • Storm Spirit Helper (tries to keep Overload up efficiently)
  • Auto Zeus Ultimate (kill stealer)
  • Auto Reaper's Scythe
  • Aggro/Deaggro Creeps
  • Spirits Aimbot for Io/Wisp
  • Efficient Duel for Legion Commander (casts her W, blinks in, uses items like BKB, Blade Mail, then Duels)
  • Camera Hack (zoom out beyond the maximum distance)
  • Auto Culling Blade (kill stealer, blinks in if it can too)
  • Visible to Enemy ESP (displays an effect on your hero if you can be seen by the enemy, even if you don't have vision of what's seeing you)
  • Enemy Camera ESP (will show you where the enemy's cameras are, even in the fog. Never get ganked again!) Patched
  • Auto Rubick Ultimate Spell Steal (steals spell from nearby enemy if their last spell was an ultimate)
  • Treads Switcher (tries to switch your treads based on the situation, int when casting a spell, agility when using a bottle, etc...)
  • Orb Walker (will continually cast the orb effect you use (like Frost Arrows) while moving towards the hero during the attack's backswing. Works with heroes that don't have orbs)
  • Auto Accept Matches (automatically accepts games)
  • Rune Snatcher (grabs a nearby rune as soon as possible)
  • Custom Range Effect (lets you display a custom range circle of your choosing around your hero)
  • Automatic configuration saving/loading
  • Auto Mana Void
  • Auto Dagon (killstealer, will also combo with Auto Reaper's Scythe)
  • Auto Queue
  • MP Recovery Abuse (automatically drops mana items when using Arcane Boots, Magic Stick, etc...)
  • Auto Disabler (automatically uses spells/items that can disable enemies when they initiate)
  • Auto Phase Boots (automatically uses Phase Boots off cooldown, only when moving)
  • Orchid During Attack
  • Medallion / Crest During Attack
  • Show Hidden Spells (shows effects on enemy spells that otherwise wouldn't have them, like Invoker's Sun Strike)
  • Auto Pudge Hook (uses prediction to hook an enemy, and combos with various items and abilities)
  • Auto Meld (automatically uses Meld before attacking on Templar Assassin)
  • User scripts

More info here: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?threads/dota-2-reborn-multihack.6/#post-33

Purchase this cheat here: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?account/upgrades

Any questions and suggestions from subscribers about this cheat should be posted in: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?forums/discussion.6/
Dear

Is it still working on Invoker auto combo?

Does the Pudge Hook works good now again? i stop buy the cheat in january because it was down all the time but interested again.

August 18, 2016: We now have a new beta client, with full x64 and x86 support!

Also comes with a full scripting system for user scripts.

Current features:
  • Ability Alerts
  • Ability Cooldown ESP
  • Aggro/Deaggro Creeps
  • Auto Accept Matches (automatically accepts games)
  • Auto Culling Blade (kill stealer, blinks in if it can too)
  • Auto Dagon (killstealer, will also combo with Auto Reaper's Scythe)
  • Auto Disabler (automatically uses spells/items that can disable enemies when they initiate)
  • Auto Finger of Death
  • Auto Harasser
  • Auto Laguna Blade
  • Auto Mana Void
  • Auto Meld (automatically uses Meld before attacking on Templar Assassin)
  • Auto Phase Boots (automatically uses Phase Boots off cooldown, only when moving)
  • Auto Pudge Hook (uses prediction to hook an enemy, and combos with various items and abilities)
  • Auto Queue
  • Auto Reaper's Scythe
  • Auto Remote Mines Detonator (uses minimum amount to kill a hero. Uses Force Staff too)
  • Auto Rubick Ultimate Spell Steal (steals spell from nearby enemy if their last spell was an ultimate)
  • Auto Stacker (will automatically stack the desired camp(s) with your selected unit(s))
  • Auto Sun Strike Stunned Enemies
  • Auto Zeus Ultimate (kill stealer)
  • Automatic configuration saving/loading
  • Camera Hack (zoom out beyond the maximum distance)
  • Custom Range Effect (lets you display a custom range circle of your choosing around your hero)
  • Deny (default key C)
  • Efficient Duel for Legion Commander (casts her W, blinks in, uses items like BKB, Blade Mail, then Duels)
  • Euls Combo Helper for Lina
  • Euls/Tornado Combo Helper for Invoker
  • Illusion ESP (makes the real hero glow yellow and float in the air)
  • Last Hit (default key X)
  • MP Recovery Abuse (automatically drops mana items when using Arcane Boots, Magic Stick, etc...)
  • Mana Bars / Mana ESP (displays mana bars on enemy heroes)
  • Medallion / Crest During Attack
  • Mine Destroyer
  • Orb Walker (will continually cast the orb effect you use (like Frost Arrows) while moving towards the hero during the attack's backswing. Works with heroes that don't have orbs)
  • Orchid During Attack
  • Rune Snatcher (grabs a nearby rune as soon as possible)
  • Shadowraze Aimbot (default key V)
  • Show Hidden Spells (shows effects on enemy spells that otherwise wouldn't have them, like Invoker's Sun Strike)
  • Show Neutral Spawn Boxes
  • Spirits Aimbot for Io/Wisp
  • Storm Spirit Helper (tries to keep Overload up efficiently)
  • Treads Switcher (tries to switch your treads based on the situation, int when casting a spell, agility when using a bottle, etc...)
  • User Scripts (Lua)
  • Visible to Enemy ESP (displays an effect on your hero if you can be seen by the enemy, even if you don't have vision of what's seeing you)
  • XP Monitor (shows how many enemies are around a creep that was killed)

More info here: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?threads/dota-2-reborn-multihack.6/#post-33
Purchase this cheat here: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?account/upgrades

Hye, may I ask? I want to know when we use this hack, our FPS in game will decrease/drop or not?

Hye, may I ask? I want to know when we use this hack, our FPS in game will decrease/drop or not?

they do not.. but when you try some of the user scripts, they give you fps drops.. but most of them are optimized though.. however, everything depends on your pc, if you have a pc that can run dota decently then you won't have any problems.. but when you try using the map hack, fps will surely drop if your pc can't handle it.

they do not.. but when you try some of the user scripts, they give you fps drops.. but most of them are optimized though.. however, everything depends on your pc, if you have a pc that can run dota decently then you won't have any problems.. but when you try using the map hack, fps will surely drop if your pc can't handle it.
Okey thank you my friend :)