Dota 2 Reborn (Source 2) Hack, Now With x64 Support!

Use your cheat for the second month and I want to say that happy with them far more than Ensage. Can I request add auto hook for pudge? And dodging his hook

So far there are many good remarks on the auto hook on the pudge. So if that is the main reason to buy it, then go ahead. It offers so many more features that you can have fun with also!

Very grateful that you've implemented my request auto hook. It would be nice to continue the development of this function.
Error :

1. Hangs after the first hook.
2. Would be good to add visibility of the path of the hook ( to See who we can put on the hook for the moment , you can highlight these heroes )

Suggestions :

Add auto ult after a successful hook.

Hello can u explain about crit hack ? is that improve the rng percent or what ? im interest to buy subscription because this crit hack, just want to see some video explaination...

Hello can u explain about crit hack ? is that improve the rng percent or what ? im interest to buy subscription because this crit hack, just want to see some video explaination...
It waits for a crit animation to be executed. This means it only works with heros that have crit animations different from their default attack animation. Think Phantom Assassin.

Here is a video one of our users made showcasing this:

Hes also made a few for other heros so check out his profile to see more examples.

With regard to auto hook for Pudge. Works well enough , but not always throws the ultimate.

It waits for a crit animation to be executed. This means it only works with heros that have crit animations different from their default attack animation. Think Phantom Assassin.

Here is a video one of our users made showcasing this:

Hes also made a few for other heros so check out his profile to see more examples.
Hello sir i'd like to ask a few question.. If i Cheat in 1 account and relog steam is it safe to play without cheat on another account (I mean main account tho) ? Did the entire process killed when i exit the cheat or is it still running background, so i need do some restart computer ?
And, what is the default folder the cheat stored ? i need to download the launcher in website tho every time after exit cheat so confused find the default installation folder..

just go to start menu, type client.exe, find it then right click pin to task bar, so u can just click the client at your task bar everytime

Hello sir i'd like to ask a few question.. If i Cheat in 1 account and relog steam is it safe to play without cheat on another account (I mean main account tho) ? Did the entire process killed when i exit the cheat or is it still running background, so i need do some restart computer ?
And, what is the default folder the cheat stored ? i need to download the launcher in website tho every time after exit cheat so confused find the default installation folder..

If you change accounts and don't run the client again then the account you switched to has nothing to do with hake.me. Just make sure that prior to switching accounts you have killed all instances of Steam.exe and SteamService.exe.

As for the client, move HakeDownloader.exe to its own separate folder. It creates a client.exe in the same folder that has been mutated just for you. Just run client.exe from then on, it will automatically update as necessary. If you get the "hardware ID not accepted" message after moving it to its own folder, just let me know and I'll reset it.

hi , it's me again. your project is getting better and better and the same ensaco still very far away. I am with a new suggestion , how about adding evasion of the hook 100%. i.e. during the hook clicks on your hero doesn't respond and just walked away. this is a very necessary thing , not difficult to implement.

hi , it's me again. your project is getting better and better and the same ensage still very far away. I am with a new suggestion , how about adding evasion of the hook 100%. i.e. during the hook clicks on your hero doesn't respond and just walked away. this is a very necessary thing , not difficult to implement.

Reactions: dragonslayer