Dota 2 Reborn (Source 2) Hack, Now With x64 Support!

May I ask you to make Cooldown ESP with icon of skills or at least Cooldown ulties under heroes bar on the top of screen?

Please fix "Auto Remote Mines Detonator" on "sleight of fist" (ember sprit)!
Important :)

And please add tower range and hero range (1200).

Just a question. Will there be a feature in future where we can tell the exact hero is? Like square boxes of it, walking around the map. Sort of a actual maphack where we can hunt them easily

Just a question. Will there be a feature in future where we can tell the exact hero is? Like square boxes of it, walking around the map. Sort of a actual maphack where we can hunt them easily
The Camera ESP works like a maphack, due to many players keeping their camera on their heroes. You would have to use it in a real game to see what I mean.

An actual maphack, as far as I know, is impossible. That type of information is not sent to the client when enemy heroes are in the fog.

Stephanie hello, you find resellers on russian community? I have YT chanell + streaming with your hacks (on youtube),

you're free to resell if you want, contact me for information.

you're free to resell if you want, contact me for information.
Hello!
Could I please get some information about the system reqierements.
I din't really understand this - At the moment, the cheat only works with the 32-bit version of Reborn. The cheat DOES work fine on both 64-bit and 32-bit systems though.

Does this mean that my windows must be 32bit?
Or I can use it if it is 64?
sry for bad eng

Hello!
Could I please get some information about the system reqierements.
I din't really understand this - At the moment, the cheat only works with the 32-bit version of Reborn. The cheat DOES work fine on both 64-bit and 32-bit systems though.

Does this mean that my windows must be 32bit?
Or I can use it if it is 64?
sry for bad eng
The cheat will work on 64-bit Windows. It just needs to be injected into 32-bit dota2.exe.

Read this thread on how to inject into 32-bit Dota 2: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?threads/using-the-cheat-with-the-new-update-reborn-source-2.27/