is this safe to buy and use?

May 27, 2020
is it safe? i got perma bann on my main account by ensage after 3 months and i would like to know if hake safe to use or im getting banned also..

also is there tp catcher and overlay information like ensage ??

is it safe? i got perma bann on my main account by ensage after 3 months and i would like to know if hake safe to use or im getting banned also..

also is there tp catcher and overlay information like ensage ??
Give skrin pls

can someone answer me please..
I'm using hake.me for a long time (about 1 year +-) and if you use it without too rage humanizer's settings you couldn't be banned. Moreover, hake'll give you the best functional on the market for this price, so buy it and enjoy dotka ;)

I'm using hake.me for a long time (about 1 year +-) and if you use it without too rage humanizer's settings you couldn't be banned. Moreover, hake'll give you the best functional on the market for this price, so buy it and enjoy dotka ;)
does it has tp catcher and mapcontrol function.. like wards,enemytp's, enemy skillcooldown, baracharge and all that kind of stuff?

I've used hake for years, sometimes Valve detect but it's very rare. No hack is safe not a single one.
I always use fake steam accounts, never play my main account.
Hake has stayed up and online undetcted even when other sites have been detected.
So that should say Hake is by far the better hack for DOTA2. You will not go wrong here, the forums full of support too.

does it has tp catcher and mapcontrol function.. like wards,enemytp's, enemy skillcooldown, baracharge and all that kind of stuff?
yes it is included in built in hake menu. Hake is safe until u use skywrath combo/autodisable/creepblock/Turnoff-humanizer etc.

hello im new here .. for the reason ENSAGE got my 3 main account perma banned.. ensage is not safe anymore
i want to try this hake. any guidelines to prevent the 2038 banned.

hello im new here .. for the reason ENSAGE got my 3 main account perma banned.. ensage is not safe anymore
i want to try this hake. any guidelines to prevent the 2038 banned.
asoji cfg safe version is a good start for you :)

No you pay for Hake.me Hack.. then everything is free. There is scripts for pretty much every character all bundled into the program. If you want a specific script you can post in the wanted section. But it honestly has so many scripts.

guys if i subscribe today, and cre8 new account.. ill be safe to use? with all the features? or do i need to disable some of them?

Easy... You pay for hack.

1.Download
2.Install.
3. Load hack - it auto loads game and injects into the game ready for you to play.

4. You play game then as normal.

Press [ insert ] on keyboard to bring menu up.

w
Easy... You pay for hack.

1.Download
2.Install.
3. Load hack - it auto loads game and injects into the game ready for you to play.

4. You play game then as normal.

Press [ insert ] on keyboard to bring menu up.
how bout the guide for humanizer settings so VAC cant detect me like in the ENSAGE

playing on my main account since 2015
if u use safe humanizer settings and like the other ones said before: dont play obvious cause you now can get banned from player reports
and gaben is banning a lot of reported players currently

obvious means: auto disable scrips, playing arc/meepo with autofarm scripts, everything that controls things that are out of your camera (you can turn on "Discard Out of Bounds unit orders, then the script will only be active if you have the camera on the units), even the players in your own team will report you

and i cant remember that hake got detected by VAC one time
1592569628199.png1592569633320.png

what the humanizer does is: if somebody is live watching or in a replay, it creates the mouse movements from the scripts, so its hard to tell if somebody is scripting or not

u can turn off "silent mouse movement" to see it live in action while u playing or play a game and look at the replay, u will see mouse movements that wasnt done by yourself

and a little tip personally for you:
everytime you see doto got an update, first check the forum if ppl got banned
if see reports in the forum i would wait a bit with using hake unitl some clarification is there
every banned i looked into this forum was the own fault of the player themselves

Last edited:
Ensage sucks willy.. So many people go there and end up here for life.
Just glad you found Hake when you did, saved you allot of money and bans.

Reactions: dawaisuka