Dota 2 Reborn (Source 2) Hack, Now With x64 Support!

Admin are you online ? Are you gonna work on any other suggestion today ? I am very excited to see the suggestion working on the engine . Let us know what you are working on and looking forward to

Is there a Trial for this? I would like to test it.

PS: I would like to apply for any position here :) If interested please pm me. I would gladly help.

Reactions: Hexadecimal
I would like to see how ESP works Enemy Camera

On the minimap:
7zYGTqK.png

cpK0dpI.png

AWY1udm.gif

In-game:

q3d7sr9.png

There are two menu options, one for in-game, and another for the minimap version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hexadecimal
I'm throwing some crazy arrows when playing as Mirana hahaha. Enemies cannot farm in jungle against me anymore. Madness Mirana lol hahaha . I will not even talk about the pudge hooks ... I should just make a video with my replays .... Those hooks on fog tho .... They crying like never before hahahahahahahaha

this hack still work on dota 2 reborn? work on server SEA ? i would like to buy. how to use any tutorial ?

this hack can use in normal game or not ? when i press normal game pop up about valve =.=
It works fine in normal games. This happens with the VAC disabler sometimes.

I've posted about a solution to fix this:
stephanie said:
I usually get this error if I don't search for a game fast enough after starting Dota. So don't leave Dota idle for too long.

My usual solution: restart Dota and the hack. If that doesn't work then restart Steam and the hake.me client.

Try shutting Steam off completely. Then log in to the client with "VAC Disabler" checked. Then start Steam once it says "Searching for Steam".

It works fine in normal games. This happens with the VAC disabler sometimes.

I've posted about a solution to fix this:

Try shutting Steam off completely. Then log in to the client with "VAC Disabler" checked. Then start Steam once it says "Searching for Steam".
then reopen steam before start the client ?

I wanted to know two things:

1 last hit works accurately? Melee and ranged ? attack modifier ? ( EX : Bone Fletcher) .
2º My windons is 64 bits, will work ??