Dota 2 Reborn (Source 2) Hack, Now With x64 Support!

stephanie

Administrator
Staff member
Developer
Mar 9, 2015
August 18, 2016: We now have a new beta client, with full x64 and x86 support!

Also comes with a full scripting system for user scripts.

Current features:
  • Ability Alerts
  • Ability Cooldown ESP
  • Aggro/Deaggro Creeps
  • Auto Accept Matches (automatically accepts games)
  • Auto Culling Blade (kill stealer, blinks in if it can too)
  • Auto Dagon (killstealer, will also combo with Auto Reaper's Scythe)
  • Auto Disabler (automatically uses spells/items that can disable enemies when they initiate)
  • Auto Finger of Death
  • Auto Harasser
  • Auto Laguna Blade
  • Auto Mana Void
  • Auto Meld (automatically uses Meld before attacking on Templar Assassin)
  • Auto Phase Boots (automatically uses Phase Boots off cooldown, only when moving)
  • Auto Pudge Hook (uses prediction to hook an enemy, and combos with various items and abilities)
  • Auto Queue
  • Auto Reaper's Scythe
  • Auto Remote Mines Detonator (uses minimum amount to kill a hero. Uses Force Staff too)
  • Auto Rubick Ultimate Spell Steal (steals spell from nearby enemy if their last spell was an ultimate)
  • Auto Stacker (will automatically stack the desired camp(s) with your selected unit(s))
  • Auto Sun Strike Stunned Enemies
  • Auto Zeus Ultimate (kill stealer)
  • Automatic configuration saving/loading
  • Camera Hack (zoom out beyond the maximum distance)
  • Custom Range Effect (lets you display a custom range circle of your choosing around your hero)
  • Deny (default key C)
  • Efficient Duel for Legion Commander (casts her W, blinks in, uses items like BKB, Blade Mail, then Duels)
  • Euls Combo Helper for Lina
  • Euls/Tornado Combo Helper for Invoker
  • Illusion ESP (makes the real hero glow yellow and float in the air)
  • Last Hit (default key X)
  • MP Recovery Abuse (automatically drops mana items when using Arcane Boots, Magic Stick, etc...)
  • Mana Bars / Mana ESP (displays mana bars on enemy heroes)
  • Medallion / Crest During Attack
  • Mine Destroyer
  • Orb Walker (will continually cast the orb effect you use (like Frost Arrows) while moving towards the hero during the attack's backswing. Works with heroes that don't have orbs)
  • Orchid During Attack
  • Rune Snatcher (grabs a nearby rune as soon as possible)
  • Shadowraze Aimbot (default key V)
  • Show Hidden Spells (shows effects on enemy spells that otherwise wouldn't have them, like Invoker's Sun Strike)
  • Show Neutral Spawn Boxes
  • Spirits Aimbot for Io/Wisp
  • Storm Spirit Helper (tries to keep Overload up efficiently)
  • Treads Switcher (tries to switch your treads based on the situation, int when casting a spell, agility when using a bottle, etc...)
  • User Scripts (Lua)
  • Visible to Enemy ESP (displays an effect on your hero if you can be seen by the enemy, even if you don't have vision of what's seeing you)
  • XP Monitor (shows how many enemies are around a creep that was killed)

More info here: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?threads/dota-2-reborn-multihack.6/#post-33
Purchase page: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?account/upgrades

Last edited:
Hei there

Im having a bit of problems with the hack. How can I hide/show the hack menu? Also how does the last hitting thing work? I managed to bind it to a key in the hack menu but how does it work now? Do i need to press the binded key everytime to last hit? Thanks

Hei there

Im having a bit of problems with the hack. How can I hide/show the hack menu? Also how does the last hitting thing work? I managed to bind it to a key in the hack menu but how does it work now? Do i need to press the binded key everytime to last hit? Thanks
adonatsch, I explained how this works to another member here at: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?threads/plz-help.25/

The hack menu key is insert. There's a bug where it won't appear properly in the main menu without the console open, but it works fine in an actual game.

Also, if you have any future questions, would you please post them in the Dota 2 discussion forums? Thanks.

I am interested to purchase the hack. But currently it only work in 32bits? How do I know what version I am running dota reborn? Cause I am using Window 7

Reactions: CievnotKiev
I am interested to purchase the hack. But currently it only work in 32bits? How do I know what version I am running dota reborn? Cause I am using Window 7
It will work with either a 64-bit or 32-bit operating system, but only with the 32-bit version of Dota 2. I made a post in our subscriber forum for Dota 2 which explains how to run the 32-bit version of Dota 2.

Here's a small excerpt from my post:
stephanie said:
To do this, navigate to <your Steam folder>\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win32 and run dota2.exe from there instead. You can create a shortcut to it if you want.

I'm sure the cheat will work on your system as long as you follow the steps I've provided to run the 32-bit version.

i come from china .

and i use AliPay for your software! but it looks like some problem.

when i input my AliPay 's ID and dynamic pay password!

the last iput box is my card id of last 5 number.

but . in china. we don't use any card of AliPay!

i come from china .

and i use AliPay for your software! but it looks like some problem.

when i input my AliPay 's ID and dynamic pay password!

the last iput box is my card id of last 5 number.

but . in china. we don't use any card of AliPay!
I think this might be asking for the last 5 numbers of your national identification card. I am not Chinese myself, so I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Our Alipay payment system is managed by Stripe. We do not have any control over how Stripe handles Alipay.

• Angry
Reactions: shit_lord