Dota 2 Reborn (Source 2) Hack, Now With x64 Support!

Could you implement a function that you will be able to know whenever your hero or allied heroes are visible by the enemy? This is the most important function imo that you could add to this hack. You'll know where there are wards nearby where you can deward them etc. and you'll know if enemys have seen you, example someone is hunting you like bounty etc.

edit: if you can add this function, ill subscribe for this hack asap.

Last edited:
Hey admin I have just upgraded do add in me in. Also do we have to pay for the hack every month or it is automated billed to us?

Hey admin I have just upgraded do add in me in. Also do we have to pay for the hack every month or it is automated billed to us?
It does not automatically bill you. You need to manually pay every month.

It does not automatically bill you. You need to manually pay every month.
this may seem inconvenient but we don't want to automatically charge people who no longer need or want our product.

Sorry, I'm new here and at first place I want to thank you for your excellent programing. I want to ask you a few question that would help me a lot
What is the shadowraze ? What is the aggro creeps ? Is pudge hook and mirana arrow and invoker's skill predict working for reborn ? What is the Filter Option ? It would be cool if you make a automatic silence for enemies that blink near the hero. Thank you !

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm new here and at first place I want to thank you for your excellent programing. I want to ask you a few question that would help me a lot
What is the shadowraze ? Is pudge hook and mirana arrow and invoker's skill predict working for reborn ? What is the Filter Option ? It would be cool if you make a automatic silence for enemies that blink near the hero. Thank you !
The Shadowraze feature tries to automatically use the correct Shadowraze ability while automatically turning your character to the nearest hero.

If you do not see those other features you are talking about in the menu, they are not in the cheat. I'm still working on adding new features so you might see those in the future.

The "FILLER OPTION" literally does nothing. It's there because the menu is bugged in Reborn.

<3 I have no words for how I am thankful and appreciate your work, really, really, really, good man... Sorry for the bad english
I am still trying to understand the shadowraze, is it the pudge hook ? or things like that ?

And the crit hit as PA misses sometimes because when ult is still level 1, it takes some time to get a crit hit. So, sotimes the auto crit just get mistaken and let the crit hit go. Sorry for bad english again

<3 I have no words for how I am thankful and appreciate your work, really, really, really, good man... Sorry for the bad english
I am still trying to understand the shadowraze, is it the pudge hook ? or things like that ?
The pudge hook is not in the Reborn cheat yet. The Shadowraze feature is only for Shadow Fiend.

What is the shadowraze again ? Can you give me a example of situation to use it please ? And how to use it. Do I need to run the hack downloader whenever opening dota ? Are you gonna do any meepo stuff in the future ? Or roshan timer ? What about the automatic silence ? Do you look forward to it ?

And the crit hit as PA misses sometimes because when ult is still level 1, it takes some time to get a crit hit. So, sotimes the auto crit just get mistaken and let the crit hit go. Sorry for bad english again ( I was testing it right now)

Last edited:
And the crit hit as PA misses sometimes because when ult is still level 1, it takes some time to get a crit hit. So, sotimes the auto crit just get mistaken and let the crit hit go. Sorry for bad english again

The crit hack will work better if you have the "Auto Attack" option turned off in Dota 2's settings. I can't take a screenshot of it right now.

The Shadowraze feature is only for the hero Shadow Fiend. It tries to use the appropriate Shadowraze based on the distance to an enemy hero. It works by holding down the key that you set for it. The default key is V.

Please post any future questions about the cheat here: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?forums/discussion.6/