Dota 2 Reborn (Source 2) Hack, Now With x64 Support!

I wanted to know two things:

1 last hit works accurately? Melee and ranged ? attack modifier ? ( EX : Bone Fletcher) .
2º My windons is 64 bits, will work ??
yup . lh works nicely on all heroes except wisp. As i`ve seen io doesn`t lh anyway. It`ll work on your 64 bit system

People just don't read posta and we have to go over this every time ... JUST ON WIN32 ... START HAKE - LOGIN HAKE - OPEN STEAM - LOGIN STEAM - CHOOSE BETA REBORN OPTION ON HAKE - PRESS START - RUN DOTA.EXE SHORTCUT (NOT FROM STEAM, MAKE A SHORTCUT OF DOTA.EXE ON DESKTOP)

Também sou BR , to sofrendo pra pagar a mensalidade também ... Ainda assinei 2 planos pra ter 2 hardwares ... Quase 70 reais por mês ...

I'm paying almost 70 per month of my money ...

hi, and developers, and i want to say, if all this stuff work, you guys did a very good job, ty.

but i need to know, so i can trust that VAC or other stuff will not easily get me banned in the near future:

- what programming language did you used to write this hack?
- is it based on read/write memory, packet sniffing or what?

other question: do you think on put a price on it to sell, so i can use how long as i want without have to pay every month?

ty

hi, and developers, and i want to say, if all this stuff work, you guys did a very good job, ty.

but i need to know, so i can trust that VAC or other stuff will not easily get me banned in the near future:

- what programming language did you used to write this hack?
- is it based on read/write memory, packet sniffing or what?

other question: do you think on put a price on it to sell, so i can use how long as i want without have to pay every month?

ty
This cheat comes with a VAC disabler so you don't need to worry about getting banned.

This cheat is written purely in C++. It's an injected cheat, no use of ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory. It does read and write memory though. There is no packet sniffing involved.

Reactions: MonsterPlayer
29 sept 2015 working now? dota 2 reborn 6.85 ?
x64.
I need just upgrade (pay with paypal) and i can download it?
is it script or what? how can i activate this?
So i need to pay and i can play right now with that "features"?

sincerely

First, forgive my bad English :

The program is very good, the last hit works perfectly , did a great job , but I believe it can evolve very , put to use , for example automatic Guinso items , I could not understand how the critical hit, Auto Culling also no, Enemy Chamber ESP great genius work , do not stop working there is huge potential in your program.
Thanks for the kind words! :)

The crit hack works like the last hit hack. Hold down the crit key while attacking an enemy. It only works with heroes like Phantom Assassin or Juggernaut.

Do you mind if I move your post to the Testimonials section?