Dota 2 Reborn (Source 2) Hack, Now With x64 Support!

Stephanie is actually killing it since I joined the community. I have never seen someone make such a great job on a short time like he is actually doing. He is beasting on codeing ...

Aimware's cheat is full of a lot of filler features in my opinion. Every option in hake.me is tailored to heroes and the actual combat of dota, as well as having many features that other sites do not offer. The advantages of a smaller community and a specialized cheat (the development is mostly for dota 2 right now) means that your feedback is way more likely to be heard if you request features. A lot of requested features have been added to the hack and you can have guaranteed success with way more heroes imo

You don't need to discuss other third party tools like ours here. We don't much have time to argue other features since every developer have different goals in making beautiful hack/cheat. If we don't have features like other's then lets just wait for another update/s. Its hard to make hack/cheat though. Every person is unique so be it.

а почему он не бесплатные , какие гарантии то что он ваще будет работать?

so if my windows is x64 i cant use hack? idk what is my reborn client x32 or x64. how can i check it?
The hack works fine on an x64 system. You just need to read the sticky in our Dota 2 section once you buy it. It will tell you how to use 32-bit reborn.